What is Sadhana ?
- Work necessary to clean the mind. Word comes from the Sanskrit word saadh meaning to accomplish or to reach the goal of life
Benefits of Sadhana ?
- It gives peace, prosperity, contentment and happiness in life
- Will power, memory, intelligence will improve
- Gain control on senses and desires, attain eternal peace and liberation from the cycle of birth and death which is the real goal of sadhana
- Eliminate weakness of mind like doubts, suspicion, fear, sloth, lust, anger, greed and misery
Lord Krishna in Bhagavadgita says: Four type of men worship me:
- Sufferer: Seek blessings to overcome pain, diseases
- Seeker of Worldly objects: For materialistic gains, wealth, power
- Seeker of Knowledge: Worship for liberation from bondage
- Man of wisdom: These kind worship purely for love of God